The Image Extra module by ADS does not come with a stock export utility so I have written instructions to export the Image Extra settings to a file using phpMyAdmin
These instructions assume you have access to your Miva Merchant database via phpMyAdmin.
- Open phpMyAdmin and select your Miva Merchant database
- Select the ‘SQL’ tab
- Copy and paste the following text into the text area (If your store is not ‘s01’ then you should update the query to reflect the correct store). This query checks to see that there is information in the Image1 URL. If there is no data in that field then it will not export the data
- When the results are displayed scroll to the bottom and click ‘export’
- If you use Excel then use the following settings:
- CSV for MS Excel
- Check ‘put field names in the first row
- Check save as file
- Click go
- Save the file to your computer and you can then open it in MS Excel, edit it, then import it using the ADS Image Extra Import utility.
WHERE s01_ADS_IEProdImgs.id = s01_Products.id
and s01_ADS_IEProdImgs.img1 > '0'